Exceptional Leadership - 15 top character by Cheslin Twigg
Updated: Mar 9
Are you a leader? Do you want to be an exceptional leader? If so, you’ll want to read this article to learn the 15 qualities of exceptional leadership.
1. Charisma: Let’s face it, no one likes a boring leader. You’ve got to have that special something that draws people to you. Think of the most charismatic leaders you know and emulate them.
2. Vision: You don’t want to be a leader without a plan. As a leader, you must have a clear vision of where you want to take your team and how you’re going to get there.
3. Communication: Communication is key. You must be able to communicate your vision, your ideas, and your decisions clearly and concisely.
4. Empathy: As a leader, you’re going to be faced with difficult decisions and tough times. It is important to be able to empathize with your team and understand how they’re feeling.
5. Decisiveness: A true leader is always decisive. You must be able to make quick decisions in order to keep your team moving forward.
6. Resilience: Challenges are inevitable. As a leader, you must be able to bounce back from setbacks and keep your team motivated.
7. Humor: A good leader knows how to laugh at themselves and not take themselves too seriously. After all, laughter is the best medicine.
8. Confidence: Confidence is contagious. As a leader, you must have the confidence to inspire your team and lead them to success.
9. Creativity: You must be able to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to problems.
10. Adaptability: The world is constantly changing, and you must be able to adapt your strategies and tactics to changing circumstances.
11. Inspiration: People need to be inspired to be their best. As a leader, it is your job to motivate and inspire your team to reach their goals.
12. Respect: Respect is a two-way street. As a leader, you must be able to show respect to your team and earn their respect in return.
13. Listening: Listening is just as important as talking. As a leader, you must be able to listen to your team and take their feedback into consideration.
14. Accountability: As a leader, you must be able to hold yourself accountable for your decisions and actions.
15. Integrity: Integrity is essential. You must always be honest and consistent in your words and actions.
These are the 15 qualities of exceptional leadership. If you have them, you have the potential to be an exceptional leader. So what are you waiting for? Go out there and lead!
1."When you are a part of a responsible team, going to work is joyous and exciting. You lead actively when you know that your team is also working towards the same goal as you. A good team is very important to achieve a goal; a good team is a major factor that leads you towards success. Lets talk about some of the qualities a good team must have. 1. Self-motivated: Self-motivated leaders want ..." URL: https://www.mgmconsultinggroup.com/post/15-qualities-of-an-exceptional-executive-team
2. "Executives continually need to address and manage conflict in interpersonal interactions. Being positive and open to others perspectives in moments of negativity are critical to both resolving..." URL: https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbeshumanresourcescouncil/2021/07/29/15-characteristics-every-executive-level-job-candidate-should-possess/
3. "Here is a list of the 15 qualities of a team leader who will succeed with his/her team. Committed Humble Productive Visionary Analytical Respectful Good Communicator Good Delegator Hard Working Strategic Process Driven Creative Decisive Trustworthy Gives Feedback 1. Be Committed Take time with your employees Collaboration makes a great leader." URL: https://blog.weekdone.com/top-15-qualities-of-a-team-leader/
4. "Transparent: Being open and honest makes work more efficient and enjoyable. Trusting: Leadership requires delegation-trusting their team to complete what they are assigned with excellence produces positive morale and mutual respect. These are just a few essential qualities found in great leaders." URL: https://www.rochester.edu/emerging-leaders/15-qualities-that-make-a-great-leader/
5. "Here are 15 qualities that can set your team apart: Strategic thinking: An exceptional executive team is able to think critically and strategically about the future of the company and how to achieve long-term goals. Collaboration: Team members work well together and are able to effectively communicate and collaborate wit" URL: https://www.fastsolution.ca/post/15-qualities-of-an-exceptional-executive-team
6. "E nergetic - Able to create an inspiring organizational culture and an environment full of positive energy and attitude T eamwork - Display excellent teamwork and understanding between the members..." URL: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/13-qualities-exceptional-executive-team-vishwajeet-jathar
7. "Here are the 15 core and fundamental qualities of an exceptional leader. A strong, ... is a weak and failing executive. The exceptional leader does not try to please everyone. Trying to please everyone is a sure road to failure. ... low-stress team of competent professionals that is united, motivated and working as a coordinated, efficient team ..." URL: https://www.klhgrowthstrategies.com/blog/15-core-qualities-of-exceptional-leadership
8. "Executives with these skills may show the signs of a good manager, good leadership qualities, and succeed at leadership exercises. This post includes: executive leadership skills executive management skills business executive skills executive competencies CEO qualifications and skills senior leadership skills Here we go! Executive skills list" URL: https://teambuilding.com/blog/executive-skills
9. "12 Characteristics of Effective Leadership 1. Influence Effective leaders are able to influence others to get things accomplished. They help others see what needs to be done and shows them the path forward. Anyone can be a leader - kids can be leaders. Did your mom ever say, Shes a bad influence on you?" URL: https://www.ravengroupinternational.com/post/12-qualities-of-an-exceptional-executive-team 10. "Here are 20 important qualities for effective leadership: 1. Accountability Taking ownership of responsibilities and positive and negative outcomes is key to effective leadership. Leaders should be able to take responsibility for their teams work, as well as their own." URL: https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/career-development/leadership-qualities-that-make-a-great-leaderR